Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogging on the Bus

Okay, past time I got back on the blogging train. Sorry it’s been so long since my last post. See, I’ve been unemployed for a while, and now suddenly I’m not.  More than that, for the past several years, when I’ve been employed, I’ve worked from home.  Now I’m commuting again.

I kinda’ like it, actually. Gets me out of the house. It also focuses my time. Now I’m actually thinking ahead – when will I pay the bills, when do I make this important phone call, meet that obligation, whatever.

And one of the questions in the background is – when will I write?

In related news, I got a new toy with the part of the birthday money that isn’t going to pay down the credit card bill.  It’s a netbook.  It looks like a laptop for halflings. Cute little thing.

And I will use it to write on the bus. So I’ll be blogging again, among other projects. I need to get the movie script software on it so I can finish revising my movie project (see any of my posts from last April for more details). I’m also hashing out a radio play for two voices, just for the fun of it. And hey, Nanowrimo is coming up again, too.

I don’t know if this new job will ultimately make life better. I hope so. But it’s certainly made things busy. But when things need to get done, sometimes a busy person is a better bet than someone with all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment